首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hey! How was your first day of class? I’m in level two and I’m loving my class this semester! It’s great being in a class of international students!

嘿!上学第一天怎么样?我在第2年级,我喜欢这学期的课。在一个满是国际生的班级中感觉很棒。

bMine was ok, except that no one in my class speaks English. I guess it will force me to converse in Chinese more in class so at least I should improve a lot this semester.

我还可以,就是班里没人说英语。我想那会迫使我在课堂上多用中文交流,至少这学期我会大幅度提高中文水平。

a That’s both fortunate and unfortunate. It’s the United Nations in my class! We have people from all over the world! There are three Germans, a Pole, a Scottish, two French, an American, a Brazilian,

那既是幸运的又是不幸的。我们班就是个小联合国。学生来自全世界各地。有3个希腊人,1个波兰人,1个英国人,2个法国人,1个美国,1个巴西人,1个智利人,1个新西兰人。尽管他更愿称自己是Kiwi人。还有别国得人吗?还有1个摩洛哥人,1个多哥人,1个巴基斯坦人,2个印尼人。

bThat’s quite the array of nationalities. Everyone in my class is from Asia, except me. There are a few South Koreans, several Japanese, Malaysian, Thai, Singaporean, Filipino, Kazakhstani, and o

有这么多国籍。我们班的每个人除了我都来自亚洲,有些韩国人,一些日本人,还有马来西亚人,泰国人,新加坡人,菲律宾人,哈萨克斯坦人,以及一个俄国人。

a Well, I think you’re pretty lucky actually. You’ll have the opportunity to learn so much about Asian culture.

我认为你很幸运。你有机会来学习亚洲的文化。

bI guess so, but I think it’s going to be hard to relate to my classmates, especially with the language barrier. I think I might change classes.

我也这么想,但我想和同学们交流有点难度,尤其是有语言障碍。我想我得换班。

a Don’t! Stay the course! Your spoken Chinese will be eternally grateful. I bet you it will even surpass mine with all that practice.

别。要坚持到最后。你说汉语的口语能力最终一定很强。我打赌在如此多的练习下你会超过我的汉语水平。

bI highly doubt it. Your girlfriend is Chinese.

我对此很怀疑。你女朋友是中国人。

a Well, there is that, yes.

确实是。

浏览:7401收藏:0好评:4 差评:32 添加时间:2012-12-07
打印纠错收藏
1. force sb to do sth 强迫某人做某事
例句:
Don't force me to do such a thing.
不要强迫我去干这种事。

2. at least 至少
例句:
We have at least eleven courses every week.
每周我们至少有11节课。

3. have opportunity to do sth 有机会做某事
例句:
I hope that we could have opportunity to cooperate in the future.
希望将来我们能有合作的机会。

4. language barrier 语言障碍
例句:
Language barrier can be a big factor affecting understanding.
语言障碍可以是影响理解的重要因素。
 共 55 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......