- aHi, Customer Service Desk. What can I do for you today, sir?
- bGood morning. I bought this vacuum here a few months ago. It doesn’t work now. Can I return it or get it fixed?
- aDo you have your receipt with you?
- bYes, I do.
- aWhen did you buy it from our store?
- bFour months ago.
- aI’m sorry. You can’t return it becasue too much time has passed since you purchased it. In order to receive a refund, you must return merchandise to the store within 90 days of purchase.
- bBut the direction book says I will get one-year warranty.
- aYes, I know. After 90 days, you need to call the company that manufactured the vacuum to fix it because it’s still under their warranty. Their phone number should be in the direction book that came with your vacuum.
- bOkay. I understand. I’ll call the Customer Sevice Office of the manufacturer. Thank you.
- aYou’re welcome.