- aHello, my name is Petter, I'm calling on behalf of the Save the Children Fund. Have you heard of our organization before?
- bUm...yes, I think so… Don't you do some kind of charity work, like taking care of starving children in Africa or something?
- aYes sir, that's it exactly. We don't only service the children in Africa, but we also take care of children in porverty all over the globe. Well sir, I'm calling today to ask for your contribution to our charitable organization.
- bIs that right…?
- aWe're a service organization that is a legally registered charity. We operate in more than a hundred countries, but most of our adminstration and workers are all volunteers. When you contribute to our cause, one hundred percent of your donation goes directly to the children who need it.
- bWhat kind of contribution are you asking for?
- aWe accept donations of any amount, depending on your ability and desire to share. We can accept donations any where from twenty dollars to more than a thousand dollars. Additionally, your contribution is completely tax deductible. Can I count on you for support this year?
- bSure, I'm willing to support your cause. How can I make a donation?