首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a You won’t believe who’s been elected to do overtime on the Baker account! Me! I’ve already logged in 20 hours of overtime!

你想象不到谁被选中加班做贝克项目了。我!我已经加了20小时班了。

bWow! Why so much? I thought they were getting you an assistant.

哇!怎么这么长啊?我以为他们要给你派名助手呢!

a They were supposed to, but so far nobody’s turned up, and I’m left on my own to do the work. This is the first break I’ve had all day.

应该是。可是到目前为止还没有人来呢,只剩我一人在做这事。这是我一天来头一次休息。

bThey’re really running you into the ground. Why don’t you ask for some time off? You could take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

他们对你有点太过分了。你为什么不请几天假呢?你可以到什么地方度一个长周末。

a You won’t believe who’s been elected to do overtime on the Baker account! Me! I’ve already logged in 20 hours of overtime!

哇!怎么这么长啊?我以为他们要给你派名助手呢!

a They were supposed to, but so far nobody’s turned up, and I’m left on my own to do the work. This is the first break I’ve had all day.

bThey’re really running you into the ground. Why don’t you ask for some time off? You could take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

哇!怎么这么长啊?我以为他们要给你派名助手呢!

浏览:1342收藏:0好评:0 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-13
打印纠错收藏

共 57 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......