首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Are you working overtime again? Over the last two weeks, you have worked overtime every day without a break! Your company is draining the life out of you!

你又加班了?在过去的两周里,你们每天加班一点儿也没休息过.你们公司想累死你们啊!

bI know, but I don't have a choice, my boss has complete control over our work schedules.I haven't made it out of the office before 9 PM a single day this week.

我知道,可是我没选择.我的老板完全控制着我们的工作安排.我这周就没有一天不是晚上9点以后下班的.

a Well,I hope they're paying you the big bucks for all this work...

咳,你干了那么多工作,我希望他们会付给你一大笔劳务费...

bNo, not exactly, I'm working for minimum wage.And they don't give extra pay for overtime. Overtime is our own time.

没有,你说的一点也不对...我的工资最低.而且他们也不给加班费,加班用的是我们自己的时间.

a What?! Isn't there a law against that, I think there is some legislation that requires emplyers to give their employees a fair rate of wages. You should know your rights! If you are putting in so many hours, they should give you some kind of compensation.

什么?!这不违法?我记得有些立法就要求雇主给他们的员工相当的工资.你应该了解自己的权利!如果你加了那么长时间的班,他们应该给你某种补偿.

bThey do give bonuses at the end of the year for the employees with highest productivity numbers, but frankly, it's not much of an incentive. They give us a bonus of ten dollars.

年底他们确实给那些生产效率最高的员工发奖金...不过说实话,那根本算不上什么奖励.他们给我们的奖金只有10美元.

a That's just wrong! why don't you just quit?

这种做法肯定不对!那你为什么不辞职?

bI would, but I'm afraid I would't be able to find another job. I don't have very many job maketable skills, there aren't so many jobs that I'm qualified for.

我想辞职,可是我也怕也许找不到第二份工作.我没有太多适合推销的工作技能...也没有太多适合我干的工作.

a It sounds like any job will be better than the one you have now!

听起来好像无论哪份工作都要比你现在的这个工作好多了.

浏览:1529收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-13
打印纠错收藏

共 57 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......