首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I’m glad to have the opportunity of visiting your corporation. I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.

我很高兴有这个机会参观你们公司。我希望能与您谈下大笔生意。

bIt’s a great pleasure to meet you, Mr. Brown. I believe you have seen our exhibits in the showroom. May I know what particular items you’re interested in?

很高兴见到您,布朗先生。我想您已经看过我们展示厅里的产品了。 可否知道您具体对哪些商品感兴趣?

a I’m interested in your hardware. I’ve seen the exhibits and studied your catalogues. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada. Here is a list of my requirements, for which I’d like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.

我对你们的五金产品感兴趣。我已看过你们的展示品并仔细看过你 们的目录册。我想其中的一些产品很快就能在加拿大畅销。这是我 所列的需求单,请给予最优惠的报价,温哥华到岸价。

bThank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?

感谢您的询价。您能告诉我们您需要的数量以便我们报价吗?

a I’ll do that. Meanwhile, could you give me an indication of price?

我会的,同时你能给我一个估计价格吗?

bHere are our F.O.B. price lists. All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.

这是我们的离岸价单,里面所有的价格都以我方确认为准。

a What about the commission? From European suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports. It’s the general practice.

佣金呢?从欧洲供销商那里,我通常可以得到进口产品3-5%的佣金。这是惯例。

bAs a rule we don’t allow any commission. But if the order is a substantial one, we’ll consider it.

一般来说,我们不允许任何佣金。但是如果订单数量可观,我们会考虑的。

a You see, but I do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales. Even two or three percent would help.

但我是在佣金的基础上做生意的。你们在价格上提供佣金将使我推销产品更加容易一些。即使2%或3%也是可以的。

bThat’s something we can discuss later.

这个问题我们可以以后再讨论。

浏览:15962收藏:1好评:26 差评:22 添加时间:2012-12-19
打印纠错收藏

共 13 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......