英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I'll always remember my college days.

我会永远记住我的大学生活的.

bOh yeah?

为什么呢?

a It was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate.

这是我生命中最美好的一段光阴.那虽然不简单,但我成功了.我现在是一名大学毕业生了.

bHow did you feel when you graduated?

毕业的感觉如何呢?

a It was a proud day for me. My family attend the graduation ceremony. I was so nervous. I couldn't find my cap and gown, but all worked out in the end.

那是值得骄傲的一天.我的家人参加了毕业典礼.我当时紧张死了,连学士服和帽子都找不到,还好,最后一切都还顺利.

bWhat did you do after graduation?

你毕业后干嘛呢?

a I was planning to attend gradate school, but then I was offered a good job doing marketing, so I changed my mind.

我本来打算读研的,不过后来有一份不错的工作,是做市场营销的,所以我就改变主意了.

bSounds like you're happy with your decision.

听起来你工作还蛮开心的.

a I sure am. So what about you? How did you feel when you graduated?

当然了.那你呢?你毕业的时候感觉怎么样啊?

bIt was also a proud day for me, but I also felt like a kind of loss that day.

说实在的,那也是我值得骄傲的一天.不过,我有点失落感.

a How could it be?

怎么会呢?

bWhile seeing others going to work or continue their study, I didn't know what I would do.

看着别人要么去工作,要么去读研,我却不知道自己要做什么.

a You didn't have an offer?

你没找到工作吗?

bI had one, but I didn't like the job very much. I wanted to attend graduate school, but I was afraid it would be too tough.

有公司要我,但是我不是很满意.我想读研,但又担心太难了.

a I think you lack in the power of decision. Once you make your decision, don't be overtaken by misgivings and fear. Just go full steam ahead!

你太优柔寡断了.一旦做了决定,就不要瞻前顾后,畏首畏尾,放手去干吧

浏览:9343收藏:0好评:10 差评:2 添加时间:2014-02-19
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 121 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......