- aWhat are you doing?
- bI’m just looking for a nice pillow on Ebay.
- aYou are shopping for a pillow online? That’s absurd!
- bWhy? I don’t have to leave the house or browse a dozen stores to find what I’m looking for. This way, I just search for it online quick and easy.
- aI see, but how do you pay for it? How do you know you aren’t going to be ripped off by the seller?
- bWell, the website handles a point system where if the seller does something wrong, people comment negatively and then you know that he or she may not be trustworthy.
- aWow, that sounds pretty safe. So how do you pay? Do you need a credit card?
- bYou can use a credit card or your debit card. They also let you use the PayPal system which is really safe and fast. I have never had any problems with someone hacking my information or anything.
- aDo you think I can find a sweater for my dog online?
- bYou can find anything! Are you sure you want to start shopping online though? Once you step into this world, there is no turning back!
- aLet’s do it!