- aMay's birthday is coming. Shall we buy her a birthday present or let her choose one for herself?
- bI think a surprise party may be better. But I forget when her birthday is.
- aYou are such a good father. It's next Sunday.
- bSorry. What shall we get for her?
- aWhat about a cell phone? She is old enough to have one.
- bGood idea. Shall we search on line to find an appropriate one or go to a phone store?
- aMaybe we can try shopping on line.
- bSure. Okay, here is the website.
- aI'm sure that May would love the pink one.
- bProbably. People's consumptive habit is changing rapidly because of the internet.
- aTotally. Computers bring with them convenience.Oh, what's wrong?
- bThe computer went frozen.
- aOh, it's such a pain. We'd better go to a store later.