- aAunt Cindy, do you shop online often?
- bYes. It's very convenient and the price is even lower.
- aLast week, I tried to buy some books online, but I didn't know how to pay for them?
- bYou should open an account at the online bank first. After that, you can buy anything online.
- aAre there many things online?
- bSure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online!
- aOh, what's this? Second-hand cellphone store?
- bYeah, this one is very famous with a good credit among on-line customers. It's like an open free market. If you want to change your cellphone for a new one, you can sell the old one here.
- aReally? How to do that?
- bTake some pictures of the thing you want to sell, then upload it onto line with a brief description about it and leave your connecting number. Then your stuff will be sold by auction.
- aThat's amazing. I'd love to try it later. Oh, an on-line virtual supermarket?
- bLet's click to check it out.
- aOh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will love it. She loves shopping in supermarkets.
- bNo doubt about it. Shopping online will get more and more popular. It's a real revolution about people's consuming habits.
- aAre there any disadvantages about it?
- bIt takes some time for the stuff you buy online to arrive. But I think this problem will be solved soon.