aI've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
bYou need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
aOh, yes, indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
噢,的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
bIs that so?
这样?
aYes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
bHave you decided?
你决定了?
aYes. I want to get a better job.
是的,我想找个更好的工作。
bCould you tell me why you want to quit?
能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
aI quit just because of the dissatisfying salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
我辞职只是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
bOh, that's terrible. Do you want to get a higher salary in our company?
噢,那很糟。你想在公司拿到更高的薪酬吗?
aI'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We'll travel southwards to find a job that offers higher pay.
不想了。我答应过我女朋友。我们要一起到南方找个薪水高点的工作。
bOK, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.