- aI've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
- bYou need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
- aOh, yes, indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
- bIs that so?
- aYes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
- bHave you decided?
- aYes. I want to get a better job.
- bCould you tell me why you want to quit?
- aI quit just because of the dissatisfying salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
- bOh, that's terrible. Do you want to get a higher salary in our company?
- aI'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We'll travel southwards to find a job that offers higher pay.
- bOK, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.
- aThank you so much for your advice.
- bAnd every best wish for your new job.
- aThank you.