首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I don’t know what I’m going to do! It’s going to be impossible to make ends meet if I lose my job!

我真不知道该怎么办!我要是丢了工作,一定会入不敷出的。

bDon’t worry. I don't think you’re going to lose your job over one mistake.

别担心,我觉得你不会因为只犯一次错就丢掉工作的。

a It was a rather big mistake. When you work as an investment adviser, onc small mistake can cost the company millions.

可真的是个大失误,如果你是投资顾问,那么即使是一个很小的失误也会造成公司上百万的损失。

bBut it wasn’t just you who was involved, right? You were only doing what your supervisor told you to do.

不过,这事又不是只归你一个人负责,对吧?你只是做了你上司吩咐你做的事而已。

a That’s true, but my supervisor is very dishonest. There’s no reason he needs to tell our boss the truth. I’m sure he will tell our boss that it was all my fault, and there’s nothing I can do about that.My boss won't believe me if I tell him the truth.

这倒是事实,可是我上司可不是个诚实的人。他不可能跟我们老板说实话。我敢肯定,他会跟老板说全是我的错,而我也根本什么都做不了。就算我跟老板说实话他也不会相信的。

bLet’s think realistically about what might happen. How much money do you have in your savings?

那咱们模拟想象一下接下来会发生什么。你有多少存款?

a I have enough to live off of for about 3 months. But I really don't want to spend my life savings on just living! I’d rather invest my money somehow.

大概有足够支持我生活三个月的。可是我真不想把存款都花在日常生活上。我想做点投资。

bWell, that’s good. If you lose your job, you can just move in with me until you find another job. That will save you plenty of money.

嗯,你不可能什么都占着。 咱们算算如果你失业了该怎么办。你房租的合同什么时候到期?

a That’s very generous of you. I guess that would work.

下个月。所以,我要么搬出去,要么再续签一年的合同。

bIf you lose your job, you just have to go for a few months without buying all the junk you usually buy. If you live frugally, you’ll save plenty of money.

哦,那好办了。如果你被炒了,你就搬过来和我一起住,直到你找到新工作。这样可以帮你省一笔钱。

a I guess working with so much money has made me rather greedy. Maybe losing my job would be a good thing!

我也觉得上班挣这么多钱使我变得有点贪心了。也许丢掉这份工作是件好事

浏览:3922收藏:0好评:4 差评:4 添加时间:2012-11-27
打印纠错收藏

共 8 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......