- aGood morning, sir. Here is the hotel's sauna room. What can I do for you?
- bYes. This is the first time I've come here. Could you please tell me something about it?
- aSure Those who have heart disease or high blood pressure are not allowed to take sauna, for their sake.
- bThank you for telling me about this. What should I do here?
- aFirst, change your shoes to slippers. Then walk up to the changing room to get prepared for a shower.
- bOK. How about after the shower?
- aAfter the shower, step into the washroom with birch switches, dip them in the warm water and briskly whisk them over your skin.
- bThat sounds comfortable.
- aYes, then enter the bathroom, There is a stove tired with wood in the room, and on the top of the stove, there is a pile of stones, which keep the heat. Throw some water on the stones, and dry steam is given off.