- aExcuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there.
- bOh, come on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya?
- aFine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or plastic?
- bPlastic. I also have a couple of coupons.
- aNo problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday.
- bDarn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway.
- aDo you have a club card or will it be cash?
- bYeah I got a club card. Here you go.
- aWill this be debit or credit?
- bDebit please. Also, could I get cash back? Fifty dollars would be great.
- aYeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day.