- aHello, Sir, may I help you?
- bYes. I would like some information for requesting a loan.
- aVery well, here are the general terms of our loan policies. We pride ourselves in having the lowest interest rate in the country for personal loans.
- bI see. So let me get this straight. If I borrow let’s say, ten thousand dollars, how much will I have to pay each month?
- aIt depends on how long you take to pay it back. If we lend you ten thousand dollars at an annual interest rate of ten percent for forty eight months, you would have to pay each month a portion of the loan which is called the principal and another small portion of the annual interest rate. This of course is considering that you don’t default on a payment!
- bIt sounds good but, there is just one problem. I have a terrible credit score.
- aThat is a very serious problem you see,the bank must assess your personal information, past loans, assets and any other relevant information such as your credit score in order to approve your loan.
- bYou know what? I don’t really need the money. Thanks anyways!