- aCan I help you, Miss?
- bYes, I'd like to open an account.
- aCertainly Miss. What kind of account would you want?
- bI'm not too sure. But I need an account for which I can withdraw my money anytime I like and get some interest on it as well.
- aWell. I think a current account will be to your satisfaction. You can make withdraws from the bank and the ATMs anytime you like.
- bThat's great! But what's the annual interest rate for this kind of account?
- aAt present the rate is 1.8 percent a year.
- bGood. I think I'll open a current account please.
- aOk. Please fill out this application form.
- bYes. Name, address, phone number, that's it. Will 100 dollars be enough to open this account?
- aYes, of course.
- bHere you are.
- aFine. Wait a moment, please. Here is your bankbook, Miss.
- bThank you for your help.
- aYou are welcome.