首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I don't know why people are just mad about David Beckham. Is there really anything so fascinating with him?

我真搞不懂,为什么人们那样痴迷于大卫贝克汉姆.他这人有什么神秘之处吗?

bHe appeals to the fans thanks to two things:his bending kicks and his good looks.

我想,球迷们喜欢他的两个地方:一是他踢出的香蕉球,另一个是他长得很帅.

a you mean he plays well? Yeah, he often scores by free kicks in crucial games. But a football match is by no means merely a show of taking free kicks.

你是说他踢得好?是的,他经常在重要比赛中主罚任意球得分.但是足球赛可不仅仅是秀一秀谁的任意球踢得好啊.

bCertainly not. What really counts is to play as a team, passing the ball amongst each other, dodging defenders. Free kicks are a result of all the teammates' collective efforts. However, a few free k

当然不是啦.真正重要的是团队协作,互相传球以及撕开对方的防线.任意球也是全队上下一起努力的结果.但是来几个任意球,场上局面就很可能会变化很大,尤其是在比赛最后几分钟的进球.

a In the case,maybe facial charm should be his leading card. After all,the majority of his fans are girls.

这么说来,他的王牌就要数他那张富有魅力的脸了.毕竟,他的粉丝中女孩子真是不少.

byes, his face looks are manly,with a straight nose and infinite eyes. As a man of medium height in the West,he keeps a powerful but elegant figure,looking neither lanky nor stout.

对!那张散发着男人味的脸,鼻梁笔直,目光深邃.另外,他的身高在西方人中算是中等,却有着一副不胖不瘦,强有力,气质高雅的好身材.

a and he is English!He makes a model gentleman when he puts on a black suit and speaks with a typical British accent.

而且,他是英国人!他身穿黑大衣,一口英国腔,一看就是个标准的绅士.

浏览:6622收藏:1好评:8 差评:8 添加时间:2012-12-31
打印纠错收藏
讲解:
1.  by no means 决不
This claim is by no means obvious.  
这个结论绝不是显而易见的。  

2.  leading card 强牌;先打出的牌,先导
Drunkenness is the leading card to all evils.
酗酒为一切罪恶之先导。

3. free kicks 罚球,任意球
He was my idol. I remember his magical left foot, he used to take the most perfect free kicks and corners.
他曾是我的偶像。我清晰地记得他那魔术师般的左脚,他常常踢出完美的任意球和角球。
 共 12 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......