- aHey, Gucci. I didn't know it would be a charity show. You can see there are many collecting boxes at the entrance.
- bOh, I forgot to tell you this. The show is to collect money for children in need. And all the money from ticket selling will go to the Red Cross.
- aThat's really a good thing. Let's do our part.
- bGood idea.
- aWho will sing in the show?
- bA lot of stars, including Andy, Justin, Mendy…
- aMendy? Are you sure? I love her songs!
- bMe too. She is so young and talented. She is not only a singer but also a great composer herself.
- aYeah. Though she was so popular, I heard she managed to maintain a low profile.
- bShe is a real star. Not a onetime thing.
- aBut I also heard some people didn't like her music. I don't understand why. She is so amazing!
- bWell, I suppose people have different tastes on music. Moreover, here stuff is really strong and creative. It takes time for people to accept new things.
- aYou are right. Anyway, things will be different as the days go on. She can get it. I have faith in her.
- bSure. That makes a good fan. Do you know what songs she is gonna sing tonight?
- aHere is the programme. Check it out yourself!