英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.

哇,这真是太棒了。真高兴我们到这里来。太酷了。

bI always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.

我总是很喜欢滑雪。你知道,这是给酷人玩的酷游戏。跟我一起你也会变酷。

a Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

嗨,看那边。那边好像有挺有趣的事。我们过去看看吧。

bSure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.

行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引更多的游客。

a See that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

看那个。那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我做那个的。

bHey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

嗨,别那么可怜兮兮的了。这可是极限表演。否则他们还能做什么吸引游客啊?别大惊小怪了,我们好好看表演吧。

a You are right. But what if the avalanche happened?

好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?

bThey are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.

他们个个都是经验丰富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他们被雪崩埋葬的可能性极小。

a Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?

不管怎样,这表演真是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄这么多雪到这里的?

bDon't you know that? Are you kidding me?

你难道不知道吗?你是在跟我开玩笑的吧?

a Hey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.

嗨,不是每个人都像你那么幸运有一个当科学家的老爸的。

bSorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

对不起。这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。

a Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?

bIt's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.

那是有可能的。不过,这里的老板说过他们会尽可能避免污染。

a It's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.

那还不错。好了,我们去滑雪吧。

bHere we go.

走喽!

浏览:8342收藏:0好评:7 差评:4 添加时间:2013-04-18
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 101 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......