英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hey, Mike. You've been surfing the Net for quite a while. What on earth are you searching for?

嘿,麦克。上网已经好一会儿了。你究竟在找什么?

bIt's something relative hackers. I often hear people talking about them, but I don't know much about them.

关于黑客的东西。我经常听大家谈论黑客。但是我对他们了解不多。

a Well, roughly speaking, a hacker is a computer buff.

额,简单来说,黑客就是电脑的老板。

bYou mean a guy using enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the computer?

你是说一个满腔热情,对电脑很在行的人?

a You can say that.

额,你可以那样说。

bBut why are people always having such a negative attitude towards them?

为什么你用如此消极的态度看待他们。

a They must have mixed hackers with crackers.

他们一定把黑客和骇客搞混了。

bWhat is crackers then?

那么什么是骇客?

a There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but they aren't. They break into computers and break the phone system. Real hackers call these people crackers, and want nothing to do with them.

有另外一群人,他们高喊自己是黑客,但是他们不是。他们入侵电脑,破坏电话系统。真正的黑客叫这些人骇客,而且不想与他们扯上边。

bSo they are two totally different concepts.

所以他们是完全不同的两个概念?

a Well, the real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible and not very bright, and feel that being able to break security does make you a hacker any more than being able to start cars without keys makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word hacker to describe crackers. This irritates real hackers to no end.

额,真正的黑客通常都觉得骇客懒惰,不负责任,不是很光明正大,而且觉得破坏安全不能使你成为一名黑客,而不只是没有用钥匙就能启动汽车能使你成为一名汽车工程师。很不幸,很多新闻工作者和作家都搞混了,他们用黑客这个词来形容骇客。这一直让真正的黑客很恼怒。

bI see. Then the basic different is, hackers build things, crackers break them.

我明白了。那么最基本的不同在于,黑客建立东西,骇客破坏东西。

a You got it.

你说对了。

bThanks a lot.

非常感谢。

a You are welcome.

不客气。

浏览:1396收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2013-01-05
打印纠错收藏
 共 85 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......