- aHmm. Let me try something.Wait. I have a reservation for someone named Jang here. But it's spelled JANG. It's not spelled JIANG. It's for a Mr.C Jang.
嗯，让我试试。等等，这里有姓张的是 J - A - N - G，不是 J - I - A - N - G。是给一位张先生订的。
- bOh, that must be me! Probably they typed the name wrong.My husband's English isn't so good.
- aYes, sometimes it happens, Ma'am.That's why it is always good to carry your confirmation number.I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
- bIt's okay. It's probably my husband's fault.Is there a pool in this hotel?
- aYes, of course.The pool is open until 10:00 p.m. So you still have about 45 minutes.
- aHere is your key. Your room is 379.You can find the elevators just around that corner there, down the hall.Enjoy your stay, Ma'am.
- bThank you.