- aIt was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
- bOh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?
- aOf course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.
- bIt's a deal.
- aBy the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?
- bOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?
- aWell,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.
- bYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.
- aWell,that's very nice of you.
- bIt sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.