- aHi, I'm Lucas, I just moved in next door.
- bOh, hi Lucas, come on in. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you.
- aNice to meet you too.
- bWould you like something to drink? I've got tea and some grape juice.
- aThanks. Some tea would be nice. Chinese tea is great. I really like your tea set. Where did you get it?
- bOh, there is a supermarket not far from here. But there is also a tea house around the corner, where you can get tea,taste tea and get a tea set as well.
- aOh yeah, I saw the tea house the other day. I think I might go and have a look sometime. It's a nice neighborhood here.
- bYou are right about that. It's quiet and very convenient. You can get to the bus and the subway stations within ten minutes' walk. There's a grocery store, a book store, a gym, and many restaurants along the street.
- aThere's a gym nearby? That's exciting! I really want to start to go to gym as soon as possible. I've been lazy this summer holiday and have put on some weight.
- bWell, if you want we can go together sometime. Actually I was thinking of going this afternoon, if you like, you can join me and I can show you the neighborhood along the way.
- aThat would be wonderful. Thanks!