- aHey. I'm a visitor from China. I love your music. It's the best I've ever heard. Will you please spare a little bit of time for me?
- bSure. Thank you for saying that. Actually, those songs were sung for the first time today. I wrote them in the past two months.
- aOh, you wrote them all by yourself. That's amazing! Are you a regular singer here?
- bYou can say that. But my band and I also sing regularly in several other places, too.
- aCool. Your guitar skills are very impressive. How did you learn to play like that?
- bI picked up guitar at an early age, maybe around 8 years old. Afterward, I taught myself by listening to some records of top players.
- aWow, that's unbelievable! You play so well, but you've never been to a real teacher. You will definitely be famous in the near future.