首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aCan I help you, sir?

先生,需要服务吗?

bYes, I've been sitting here for a few minutes.I'm waiting for someone to put gas in my car.

我在这里等一阵子了。我在这里等人帮我加油。

aI'm sorry, sir. But this is the self-service pump.

先生,抱歉,这里是自助加油站。

bSelf-service?

自助?

aYes. You must fill up the car yourself.

是的,你必须自己加油。

bAre you serious?

真的吗?

aYes. Are you traveling here?

是的,你是来旅游的吗?

bYes, I'm from Taiwan. I never heard of a gas station where you fill up your own car.

是的,我从台湾来,我从未听说过需要自己加油的加油站。

aIn America, most gas stations are like this.

美国大部份的加油站都是自助的。

bDo I really have to do it? I don't know how.

我真的必须自己来吗?我不知道怎么弄。

aWell, since this is your first time, I will do it for you.But next time, if you want a full-service gas station, you should look at the sign.

既然你没弄过,那我先帮你好了。下一次如果你想到服务加油站,应该注意一下招牌。

bWhat sign?

什么招牌?

aUnder the sign for the gas station,there will be a smaller sign that says Self-Serve or Full-Service.And some gas stations have both.But if they have both, some pumps will be self-serve and some will be full-serve.You have to look at the signs.

在加油站招牌底下,有一个小标示写着自助加油站或服务加油站。有些加油站两种都有。如果是两种都有的,自助式和服务式的加油管道会分开。你要看标示。

bI see.

我懂了。

浏览:3824收藏:0好评:9 差评:5 添加时间:2012-12-13
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 25 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......