首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a What do you think of this one?

你认为这个怎么样?

bEh, so so.

还行吧。

a And this one? Too flashy?

这个呢?太花哨了?

bNah, not too flashy.

是啊,太花哨了。

a Uhg! And this sweater from my aunt? Isn’t it hideous?

我姑姑送我的这件毛衣呢?不难看吗?

bI guess.

我猜猜。

a Are you even listening? I’m trying to have a conversation with you.

你在听吗?我正在和你谈话。

bAnd I’m trying to watch the game, but you’re yapping on about your new clothes!

我正在看比赛,但是你却对你的新衣服乱评价。

a Well I have to decide which gifts to keep and which to exchange for better ones when I go to the Boxing Day sales this afternoon!

我必须决定留那件礼物,当我今天下午去节礼日甩卖时用那个礼物去换个更好的。

bWell could you do me the favor of making this quick? It’s the third quarter and you’ve been blabbering on since the first!

你能帮我个忙,快点决定吗?现在已经3点15分了,你从一开始就乱说个不停。

a Oh, your precious game. You watch the same game every year, and each year your beloved hometown team loses by at least three goals!

你的宝贵比赛。你每年都看相同的比赛,每年你深爱的家乡球队至少要输3个球。

bOh no you didn’t. You didn’t just insult the Sals-bury Seals, did you? Why don’t you just. just go and return all of those stupid clothes and not come back until the sales are over?

你不是在侮辱Sals-bury Seals,对吧?你为什么不马上去,将这些难看的衣服还回去,直到甩卖结束再回来?

a I might just! Enjoy your stupid game!

我可能会那样做。看你的比赛吧。

bAnd Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

a Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

浏览:1983收藏:0好评:1 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-13
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 25 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......