英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Ah! No! Damn it!

啊!不!该死!

bIt's a blackout. Now I can't see Seinfeld.

这是停电,现在我看不到喜剧片圣斐德了。

a So what? I just lost one hour's worth of work.

那又怎样?我刚刚一小时都白做工了。

bReally? How could you do that?Don't you save every couple minutes?

真的啊?怎么会那样?你不是每分钟都存档吗?

a No, I didn't save this time.Damn it! And I'm sick of writing this paper. Now I have to write it all over again too.

这次我没存档。该死!我写这篇报告已经很厌烦了,现在还要再重新写一次。

bI've had that problem too many times. So I learned to save.When I'm writing something, I save every three sentences or so.I don't want to lose anything.

这个问题我遇过很多次,所以我学会了要存档。我写东西的时后,大概三句就存一次档。我才不想丢掉任何东西。

a I hate computers. Sometimes I think they cause more trouble than they're worth.

我痛恨电脑,有时我觉得它们造成的麻烦超过它们的价值。

bWhat are we going to do now?

现在我们要怎么办?

a I don't know. I feel like going out.

不知道,我想出去走走。

bI wonder how much of the city is down.

不晓得这个城市有多少地方都断电。

a It doesn't matter. I still can go out and buy a beer.

没关系,我还是可以出去买啤酒。

bMaybe. But if there's a blackout, probably the pubs are closed.And besides, I know you have a political science exam tomorrow.I thought you had a lot of reading to do.

也许吧。但是如果有灯火管制,可能连酒吧都关了。另外你明天还有政治学要考,你还有很多书要念。

a Yes, that's true. Damn!I just lost half my paper, and now I can't even do my homework.This is a bad time for this to happen.

没错,该死!我才白白打了一半的报告,现在又不能做功课。这种事来的真不是时候。

bI have a flashlight in my closet. If you want to use that to read, you can.

我柜子里有手电筒,如果你要念书可以使用。

浏览:3358收藏:0好评:9 差评:7 添加时间:2013-05-21
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 57 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......