英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I just don't understand why we have to take the subway. Look at this place. It's modern enough. But it's far from lively.

我只是不明白我们为什么一定要搭地铁。看看这个地方。够现代的。但是没有活力。

bIt's convenient. People in NewYork go everywhere by subway if they don't drive.

搭地铁方便。纽约人去哪里都是搭地铁,如果他们不开车的话。

a This isn't NewYork, Frida. We are in San Francisco.

Frida,这里不是纽约。我们是在圣弗朗西斯科。

bWhat's the difference?

有什么不同?

a We haven't come here in business but for pleasure. We should go out exciting. What can you see in the subway? Nothing!

我们是来这里玩的不是来这里做生意。我们去外面刺激的地方。在地铁上你能看到什么?什么都没有!

bWhat can you see from a tram or a double-decker?

从有轨电车和双层电车上你能看到什么?

a I can see people who are walking on the sidewalk. I can see cars driving on the streets.I can see the sun shining and beautiful flowers dancing in the wind.I can even smell the scent of flowers and the freshness of the air.

我可以看到在人行道上行走的人们。我可以看到马路上行驶的汽车。我可以看到闪耀的太阳和在风中跳舞的花儿。我甚至可以闻到花儿的香味和新鲜的空气。

bBut they are not as convenient as the subway.

但是它们并不像地铁这样方便。

a You miss the point! We are not in a hurry to go anywhere.

你想错了!我们并不是要匆匆忙忙赶去哪里。

bWell, maybe you are right. We'll be more amused in a tram or a double-decker than on the subway.

好的,或许你是对的。搭有轨电车和双层电车比搭地铁还有趣。

a I'm so glad you can finally see things in my way. Can we leave this dull place now?

最后你看问题的方法与我一样我很高兴。我们现在可以离开这个无聊的地方了吗?

bWhat about the tickets? I've already bought them.

那票怎么办?我已经买了。

a Just throw them away!

扔了他们!

浏览:1989收藏:0好评:2 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-13
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 57 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......