英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a What's happening here?

这儿出了什么事?

bOur lock was broken, honey. Somebody broke into our house.

我们的锁被砸了,亲爱的。有人闯进我们家了。

a Oh, that was me.

哦,是我。

bYou? What? What the hell are you talking about?

你?什么?你在说什么啊?

a I left my keys inside so I called the superintendent to break the lock.

我把钥匙落在里面了,所以我叫了物业来把锁砸开。

bHey, what are you guys doing here?

嘿,你们这些人在做什么啊?

a Sorry, sir. There's been a mistake.

对不起,警官。恐怕这里面有点误会。

bBut you can't leave with an opening door!

但你不能让门开着就离开啊!

a I got to buy a new lock! Plus, the superprintendent won't let any stranger in…

我得去买把新的锁!再说,物业不会让陌生人进来的……

bOh, you are always a trouble maker.

哦,你总是惹麻烦。

a It seems that there is not my job here. This seems that it's been a false alarm.

看起来这儿没我的事了。好像有人报错了警。

bEr…look, here, sir, I am terribly sorry.

嗯……您看,警官,真是非常抱歉。

a Well, don't call the police unless there is a real case. I hope this won't happen again.

下次没有真情况可不要报警。我希望下次不要发生这种事。

bOh, I hope this won't happen again. I hate hearing this.

哦,我希望下次不要发生这种事。我讨厌听到这个。

a Is there anything wrong, Ma'am?

怎么啦,太太?

bThe superintendent said the same thing to me today a thousand times!

这话物业今天已经跟我说过一千遍了!

浏览:1497收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2012-11-15
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......