- aGood afternoon, sir, is there anything I can help you with today?
- bumm... yeah!I’m looking for a nice gift to give my girlfriend. Our fifth anniversary’s next Friday.
- aWell, I would be happy to assist you in choosing the perfect gift for her. Is there anything particular that you have in mind?
- bNo, not really... I’m completely at a loss.
- aWell, you can give her a set of pearl earrings, or this beautiful heart-shaped pendant. What is her favorite gemstone?
- bThat purple one.I’m sorry...I’ve never bought jewelery for anyone and I’m kind of nervous.
- aDon’t worry, we specialize in providing our customers a relaxed, pressure-free shopping environment. That stone is an amethyst. We have a range of beautiful amethyst pieces. Take a look at this bracelet. It’s 18K rose-gold, studded with amethyst and blue topaz. It’s a great statement piece.
- bOh...wow. That’s really pretty.Jess would love that. But... I was thinking of something a little more delicate, perhaps a necklace?
- aWe have this beautiful platinum pendant, or you could also get her a locket. You could also get her a timepiece—it’s both glamorous yet functional.If you tell me a little more about your girlfriend, maybe I can help you find something for her.
- bJess? Well, she’s very smart,and has a great sense of humor. She’s very feminine...
- aPerhaps you could give her a ring?
- bWell...actually...I was thinking about asking Jess to marry me...I’ve just been so nervous.
- aWell sir, I believe your fifth anniversary is a great time to propose!
- bOkay, I’ve decided. I’m going to pop the question!
- aFabulous! We should look at engagement rings then! Now that’s a whole other section.