- aWe need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
- bThey don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
- aHuh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
- bIt's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
- aThat's too strict. It's silly.
- bI know. I agree with you.
- aExcuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
- bYes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?
- aSure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
- bThey're labeled on the packet, sir.
- aOne more question.
- aWe need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
- bThat would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
- aThank you.Do you want paper or plastic bags?
- bPlastic bags.
- aAnd do you want to drive up?
- bWhat do you mean?
- aWe can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us.We just drive up to that door over there.
- bWow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
- aYes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
好的，我们的车子没有停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务，全部大概要 90 美元钱。
- bHere is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?