首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aWe need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?

bThey don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。

aHuh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?

bIt's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。

aThat's too strict. It's silly.

这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

bI know. I agree with you.

我同意你的说法。

aExcuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?

bYes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?

aSure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。

bThey're labeled on the packet, sir.

它们在包装上有标示,先生。

aOne more question.

还有一个问题。

bYes?

请说。

aWe need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?

bThat would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。

aThank you.Do you want paper or plastic bags?

谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?

bPlastic bags.

塑胶袋。

aAnd do you want to drive up?

你需要搬运服务吗?

bWhat do you mean?

什么意思?

aWe can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us.We just drive up to that door over there.

他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。

bWow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。

aYes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

好的,我们的车子没有停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要 90 美元钱。

bHere is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?

浏览:3184收藏:0好评:3 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-05
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 20 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......