- aDad, hurry! The train is coming. Aha, I am a superman.
- bDon't rush,behave yourself please! Let the people get off first.
- aOh, we should. There are so many people. What if the train got full before we could get in?
- bBut, if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.
- aHow many stops are there to the Xidan station?
- bThere are four more stops.
- aOh, my God!
- bWhat's wrong? You are like a little monkey, on pins and needles!
- aBecause I need to use the restroom. Is there a restroom on the train?
- bNo, not on the train, but in the station.
- aWhy not? You told me that subway is a kind of train. If it had no restroom. what kind of train would that be?
- bWell, that is a question. You want to offer a suggestion?
- aOh, yeah, but not today. I am busy with praying the subway may get there as fast as possible.
- bI guess you'll never forget today.