英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Wow, the view from the peak is so grand!

哇,从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!

bLook, most of the maple leaves have turned red.

看,大部分枫叶都变红了。

a Did you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?

你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?

bOf course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.

当然,在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。

a But my father did not. He didn't have much time.

但是我得爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。

bHoney, I'm sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang-Shan Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.

宝贝,真对不起。我向你保证,今年暑假,我一定带你去爬黄山。黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。

a Really? It's a deal. Have you ever been there?

真的吗?一言为定。你曾经去过吗?

bYes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.

是啊,我五年前去过那里。那个时候你还只是个小孩呢。

a It really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?

我对这个很感兴趣。它比香山高吗?

bSurely. You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.

当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。云海像童话一样美丽。

a Can I see the rainbow?

我能看到彩虹吗?

bThat depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.

那不一定。如果你幸运的话,你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。

浏览:1818收藏:1好评:0 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-17
打印纠错收藏
 共 44 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......