首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a What do you think about this store? I heard it’s a posh store that’s only got branches in big cities.

你觉得这家店怎么样?我听说这是家一流的精品店,只在大城市开分店。

bI love this store. The only problem is that it’s extremely expensive.

我喜欢它!唯一的问题就是价格太贵了。

a Don’t worry. I’ve decided that for your birthday I’m going to take you shopping for a new dress.

别担心。我已经想好了,为了给你庆祝生日,我带你逛街给你买条新裙子。

bReally? I thought you hated shopping?

真的吗?我记得你讨厌逛街吧?

a I do, that’s why you should appreciate this gift!

我是讨厌。所以你该特别珍惜这份礼物!

bSure. That’s reallu nice of you. Let’s go in and try some things on.

我当然会的。你真是太好了。咱们进去试穿几件吧。

a How about this red dress? I think it would really suit you.

这条红裙子怎么样?我觉得它特别适合你。

bThat’s gorgeous! Do they have it in a size 8?

真是太漂亮了!这个有8号的吗?

a Here you go.On any other day, it would cost me a fortune, but it’s on special offer today.

给你。要是别的日子,这件会花掉我不少钱,不过今天是特价。

bI think this color isn’t quite right for me. Do they have the same dress in white?

我觉得颜色不是太适合我。这款有白色的吗?

a Let me look. Let’s see …they’ve got one in blue, green, pink, black…and white. Here you are.

我找找。咱们看看…有蓝色,绿色,粉色,黑色…还有白色.给你.

bThis is perfect! What do you think?

真是太棒了!你觉得怎么样?

a I think you look fantastic. Happy Birthday!

我觉得你看起来美极了。生日快乐!

bI’m so lucky. You only get a chance like this once in a blue moon! Thanks honey!

我真是太走运了。太阳简直从西边出来了!谢谢,亲爱的!

浏览:4903收藏:0好评:6 差评:33 添加时间:2013-05-21
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 15 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......