首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hi, excuse me, Sir? I’m looking for a dress shoe. My usual pair that I’ve had for years have finally been stretched out of shape. They don’t provide any support anymore.

先生,打扰你,我想买双晚礼服鞋。我穿了很多年的那些鞋已经变形了。不能再支撑我了。

bSure, what kind of shoe are you looking for? We’ve got strappy sandals, sleek high heels, edgy pumps, or if you’re looking for something a little more practical, we’ve got Mary Janes, ballerinas.

当然,你在找什么样的鞋?这里有用皮带装饰的凉鞋,高跟鞋,低鞋帮低跟鞋的鞋,或是如果你想买些实用的鞋在,这儿有Mary Janes巴黎舞女鞋.

a Show me some classic high heels, please.

请给我看下经典款式的高跟鞋

bOk, right this way. What color did you have in mind?

这边请,你想要什么颜色?

a Black. Classic.

黑色,经典款。

bOf course. We’ve got this style here that is very popular. Because it’s an open-toe shoe, you can wear it any time of the year. They look great on everyone.

好的,这款很受欢迎。因为鞋是开放式脚趾的,一年四季都能穿,而且适合每个人。

a Umm. too shiny. And I wear pantyhose with my shoes so let’s look for a closed-toe shoe.

太亮了。鞋要和我的连身裤袜搭配,给我找双封闭脚趾的鞋。

bOK, these are a very nice pair of leather shoes with a two-inch heel so they are very comfortable.

这有些很漂亮的羽毛鞋,有2尺高的后跟,穿起来很舒服。

a I don’t like the pointed toes. Let me take a look at what else you have. Too high. That one looks like the back would cut into my heel. I have a high instep so I doubt that one will fit properly. I don’t want bows. I find slingbacks very uncomfortable. Those might as well be stilettos. Too modern. Ah, finally, this is what I’m looking for.

我不喜欢尖头的鞋。让我看下你还有什么。太高了。那双鞋看上去后帮会磨脚后跟。我的脚背很高,我怀疑那双鞋不适合我的脚。我不想要船头鞋。我发现露跟女鞋很不舒服。这些可能是细高跟鞋。太时髦了。终于这是我找的鞋。

bWhat size?

什么尺寸?

a Seven-and-a-half.

7寸半。

bHere we are. How does it fit?

给你,合脚吗?

a Hmmm.Not good. They’re too tight.The length is right, but the shoe is too narrow and it’s pinching my toes. And there’d be no room for my insoles. You know what? I don’t think I have the patience for this today. They just don’t make shoes like they used to. I’ll come back another time.

不太合适,太紧了。长度合适,但是鞋太紧了,挤压脚趾。而且没空间放鞋垫。你知道什么?我认为今天没有买鞋的耐心。鞋厂做的鞋和以前不一样了。我以后再回来。

bHave a nice day, Ma’am.

祝你过得愉快,女士。

浏览:7176收藏:0好评:8 差评:21 添加时间:2012-12-06
打印纠错收藏
1. look for 寻找
例句:
I'm looking for some lovely notebooks.
我想买些可爱的笔记本。

2. out of shape 走样;变形;身体状况不佳
例句:
We’ve been out of shape for several years.
我们身材走样好几年了。

3. high heels 高跟鞋
例句:
Every guy loves a woman in high heels!
每个男人都爱穿高跟鞋的女人。

4. have...in mind 考虑;想到;记住
例句:
What did you have in mind for dinner?
晚餐你想吃什么呢?

5. have patience for sth 对...有耐心
例句:
I have no patience for looking after babies.
我没耐心照顾小孩。

6. used to do 过去常常做某事
例句:
He used to stand in for the star.
过去他常常给明星做替身。
 共 8 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......