首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I think it is easier to buy a car than to maintain it. What’s worse, I just don’t trust those vehicle maintenance shops. Sometimes, they overcharge or don’t build those parts I have been paying for. Last week, they even tried to persuade me to buy new parts which really need not to be changed. You know, my car is just half a year old and also good brand. I was just wondering about all these.

我认为买车容易保养车难。更糟糕的是,我不相信那些汽车维修店。有时,他们收费过高或者要不给我修我一直在给钱的那些零部件。上周,他们甚至试着说服我买根本不需要换的新零部件。你知道的,我的车才买了半年,还是名牌。我对所有这些都很怀疑

bThere are such shops living on selling parts. I don’t like their service either. All they want is your money. But in the long run, they will be losing costumers. Anyway, car service business is new in China. We all have to control what they are doing. Otherwise, they will not improve.

有这样一些店以卖零部件为生。我也不喜欢他们的服务。他们要的是你的钱。但是从长远来说,他们会失去客户。无论如何,汽车服务业在中国还是新行业。我们都必须控制我们的行为。否则,他们不会改进的。

a Is it possible to make a compliant call to some organization what it’s someone gets rip-off.

有人被敲竹杠时,有没有可能打电话去某个机构投诉?

bYes, there is. Those organizations exist. You always can call a lawyer if you need legal help.

是的,有的。存在那些机构。如果你需要法律援助,你可以打电话叫律师。

浏览:6783收藏:0好评:5 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-05
打印纠错收藏

共 26 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......