首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a What are you doing?

你在干什么?

bWhat am I doing? What am I doing? Don’t you know what day it is?

我在做什么?我在做什么?你不知道今天是什么日子吗?

a Ummm. no.

不知道。

bIt’s only the day when the world’s biggest sporting event is kicking off.

今天世界上最大的体育赛事开始了。

a What?

什么?

bThe World Cup! The first match is today! It’s Mexico vs. South Africa! It’s going to be a really good match! Both teams have a very strong offense and have skilled players. I think that South Africa will probably dominate the first half since they are the host country, and all.

世界杯。第一场比赛就在今天。墨西哥队对阵南非对。那将会是场非常棒的比赛。两只球队都有很强的进攻能力,都有球技很高超的队员。我想南非对会在上半场比赛中占据优势,因为他们是主场球队。

a I have no idea what you’re talking about. The only sporting event we watch at home is the Super Bowl.

我不知道你在说什么。我们在家看的唯一体育比赛就是“超级杯赛”。

bThis is bigger than the Super Bowl, man! Teams from 32 countries compete against each other every four years and fight to win that trophy. They first start in a group stage with bigger groups, each group having 4 teams. The top 2 teams pass on to an elimination stage before going on to the quarter final sand semifinals.

世界杯的规模要比“超级杯赛”大得多,来自32个国家的球队每隔4年都要角逐一次,通过比赛来获得奖项。先要进行小组赛,每组有4支球队。前2名将会进入淘汰赛,最后进入四分之一决赛和半决赛.

a Sounds interesting, but soccer doesn’t really appeal to me.

听起来很有趣,但足球并不吸引我。

bAre you kidding? Over seven hundred million people watched the final match of the World Cup! It’s a very exciting and nerve wracking sport! Each nation is cheering on their team, hoping they will become the next champion. So far Brazil is the team with the most titles under their belt; they’re really good!

你在开玩笑嘛?7亿多人都要看世界杯的决赛。那非常令人激动,是令人精神紧绷的比赛。每隔国家都为自己的球队欢呼,希望他们能成为下一任世界冠军。目前为止,巴西队获得的头衔最多,他们真的很棒。

a All I know about soccer is that you can’t use your hands and that players are always falling down, trying to get a free kick or penalty kick. It seems like a sissy sport to me!

对于足球,我只知道你不能用手,而且球员在踢任意球或是点球时总会跌倒。在我看起足球更适合女子。

bWhatever dude, I’m going to go watch the opening match.

无论咋样,我都要看开场赛.

浏览:3095收藏:0好评:11 差评:5 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏

共 36 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......