最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hi, Kate.

嗨,凯特。

bHi, Don. What a surprise!

嗨,唐。真是意想不到啊!

a Yeah, I saw someone walking like you, but I wasn’t sure. We haven’t seen each other for how long? Almost three months? But you look quite different now.

是啊,我看见有人走路像你,但我不敢肯定。我们多久没见面了?差不多三个月吧?但是现在你看起来很不同了。

bHave you noticed what has changed?

你注意到了有什么变化没有?

a Oh, you look quite slender and more vivacious. What have you been taking? Are you on a diet?

哦,你看起来苗条多了,也精神多了。你在服什么?你在减肥吗?

bYes. I’m on a diet, but I’ve not taken anything. I just eat less and exercise more. And it really worked in the past three months. I’ve lost twelve pounds.

是。我在减肥,但是没有服任何东西。我只是吃得少,多做运动。而在过去的三个月里真的生效了。我减了十二英磅。

a Wow! That’s great. I sincerely want to achieve my weight loss goals, but it’s difficult for me to keep up the exercise. Also you know, old habits are hard to break.

哇!那太好了。我真想实现我的减肥计划,但是我很难坚持运动。而且你知道的,老习惯很难改。

bWhat kind of exercise do you think I do? I just go to dance everyday after work. I’m taking an amateur dance class. I dance two hours everyday.

你认为我做什么运动?我只是每天下班后去跳舞。我在上一个业余舞蹈课。我每天跳两个小时。

a Dance? You only go dancing? That’s not hard. I can do that.

跳舞?你只是去跳舞?那不难。我可以做。

bSure. Join my class next week.

那当然。下周来我们班吧。

浏览:2032收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
1、vivacious 活泼的;快活的;有生气的
例句:
It’s easy enough for the reader to guess where the relationship between Alvo and Lula is headed, even if Ms. Prose’s vivacious prose initially makes the road there fairly scenic. 
读者不难猜到阿尔瓦诺和卢拉的情感道路将通向何方,即使普罗斯女士起初用活泼的散文风格将这条道路描绘的景色迷人。

2、on a diet 减肥塑身
例句:
Gaining some weight is part of developing into a woman, and it's unhealthy for girls to go on a diet to try to stop this normal weight gain. 
增加一些体重是成为成年女性所必需的,通过节食来防止这些正常体重的增加,对于女孩而言是不健康的。

3、amateur 业余的
例句:
Only the baby video seems to be an amateur one. 
只有这个婴儿的视频似乎是一个业余的。
 共 36 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......