首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Are you ready to go the concert?

你准备去听音乐会吗?

bYes. Shoud we go there by bus so we aren't late?

是的.我们一起去坐公共汽车吧?这样不会迟到.

a Actually, why don't we go there by bike? We could get stuck in traffic if we travel by bus in ruch hour.

坦白说,我们为什么不骑自行车去呢? 如果我们坐公共汽车的话,赶上高峰一定会堵在路上的.

bThat's true. Cycling is good for our environment, too. Let me just get my helmet then.

有道理.骑自行车对环境也有好处.那我拿上头盔吧.

a Is your helmet comfortable?

你的头盔戴着舒服吗?

bNot really, but I liked the design, so I got it.

不怎么舒服,不过我喜欢它的样子,所以就买了.

a Maybe you shoud think about getting a round helmet; they're better.

也许你改考虑一下圆形的头盔,那样会好些.

bI'll think about it.

我会考虑的.

a Is that your new bicycle?

这是你的新自行车吗?

bYes, my father gave it to me for my birthday. Do you like it?

是啊,这是我爸爸送我的生日礼物.你喜欢吗?

a It's the newest 10 speed cycling mountain bike. These are really expensive!

这是最新款的10级变速山地车.可贵了!

bNothing but the best from my dad. I like everything about it except for the brakes. They are a bit sticky.

我爸爸要送就送最好的.这车什么都好,就是刹车有点太紧了.

a I can fix those for you. Is there anything else wrong with it?

我可以帮你修. 还有什么其它问题吗?

bWell, my saddle is too low for me. Do you know how to change the height?

嗯,车座对我来说有点低,你知道怎么调高度吗?

a That's easy. It's important to have the saddle high enough so that your legs can extend fully when you are on your bicycle.

这很简单.保证车座的高度很重要,这样你坐在车座上的时候,腿才能全部伸展开.

bIs that why my knees have felt sore after every time I've ridden my bike?

这就是为什么我每次骑完这辆车就觉得膝盖酸痛的原因吧?

a It's possible. Give me a minute and I can fix these for you and then we can go.

很有可能.给我一分钟,我就能把这些都帮你调好了,咱们就能走了.

浏览:2955收藏:0好评:2 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-17
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 44 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......