首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Paul, you were also a parent of young kids before. So, can you tell me what you did when your kids didn’t behave very well?

鲍尔,你以前也是孩子的父亲。那么,你能告诉我你的小孩捣乱时你是怎么做的吗?

bI know Mark is your only child. You may do it differently from what I did. Sometimes I would tap their hands when they made troubles.

我知道马克是你唯一的小孩。你可能和我当初做的不一样。当他们惹祸时,有时候我会轻拍他们的手。

a I do it, too. You know, sometimes when we eat, my child would pull a dish towards him and grab it with his hands and eat. And if it were something he doesn’t like, he would spit it out and throw it into other dishes. He does it very often. I really get mad. I can’t help spank him sometimes.

我也这么做。你知道,有时候我们吃饭,我的小孩会把菜拖到他的面前,用手抓着来吃。而且如果是他不喜欢吃的,他就会吐出来,扔到其他菜里。他经常这样做。我很气愤。有时候我忍不住打他的屁股。

bAnd what does your husband do?

那你丈夫怎么办?

a My husband is an American. He criticizes me when I do that. He says that I can’t change a child’s behavior by using force. He is learning what I am doing now.

我丈夫是个美国人。他批评我那样做。他说我不能用武力改变一个小孩的行为。他会学我现在所做的。

bBut spoiling a child is not going to do him good either! You’ve got to have patience with him and teach him. It’s not easy, I know. It’s hard.

但是溺爱小孩也不会对他有什么帮助!你得耐心教他。我知道这并不容易。很难。

a Yeah. I’m still learning how to control his behavior and my temper. My child is almost two years old, and I’ve learnt the distraction technique when he cries for something.

是啊。我还在学习怎么控制他的行为和我的脾气。我的小孩快两岁了,当他哭着要某样东西时,我学会了分散他的注意力。

浏览:4303收藏:0好评:9 差评:4 添加时间:2012-12-07
打印纠错收藏
1. behave well 表现好;举止得体;行为检点
例句:
My parents want me to behave well at school.
我父亲希望我在校表现良好。

2. make troubles 捣乱;制造麻烦
例句:
The liquor can make people excited and also make troubles.
酒能使人兴奋,也能滋生事端。

3. spit out 吐出来
例句:
The blood was spat out of his mouth.
一口血从他的嘴里吐了出来。

4. get mad 抓狂
例句:
Do you get mad too easily?
你很容易发火吗?

5. have patience with 对...有耐心
例句:
A good teacher should have patience with his students.
一个好老师应该对自己的学生有耐心。

6. be different from 与...不同
例句:
His view of life is different from yours.
他的人生观与你的不同。
 共 63 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......