首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Can I help you, sir?

有什么可以帮您的吗,先生?

bYes, please. I'm picking out some presents for my children and wife.

是的。我要给我的孩子和妻子挑选一些礼物。

a What kind of presents do you want?

您想要什么样的礼物?

bActually, I don't know exactly. Do you have anything recommended?

事实上,我自己也不是很清楚。你有什么可以推荐的吗?

a OK. How about some very cool sneakers for your children? Anyway, it won't cost you much. It's only around $59.95 for each pair. It might be cheaper than that in America.

好的。给你的孩子们买双不错的跑鞋怎么样?而且也不是很贵。每双只要59.95美元。这会比在美国买便宜。

bHey, How did you know I came from America?

你怎么知道我是从美国来的?

a Just a hunch, sir.

只是直觉而已,先生。

bHow much again?

多少钱来着?

a $59.95.

59.95美元。

bThat's really cheap for shoes like those. OK, I'll take 5 pairs.

像这样的鞋确实卖得很便宜。好,那给我拿5双。

a Sorry, sir.

对不起,先生。

bWhy not?

怎么了?

a Because in this duty-free shop, your total expenditure cannot be over $300 and you also have one more present to buy for your wife.

因为在免税商店,您的总消费不能超过300美元,而且您还要给您的妻子买礼物。

bOh, my God. I've totally forgotten about that. Anyway, I think she would like a bottle of perfume.

噢,天哪。我完全忘记了。我觉得她应该会喜欢香水。

a That's good. And I can also recommend you a good one. It's the brand of DKNY.

这个主意不错。而且我也可以给您推荐一款不错的香水,是DKNY品牌的。

bDKNY? That's very expensive in America. It costs nearly $70 for only 50ml.DKNY?

它在美国卖得很贵,50毫升的香水就要将近70美元。

a It's $60 here.

我们这里只卖60美元。

bThat's very unbelievable. Is it fake?

这太让人难以置信了,它是假的吗?

a Of course not, sir.

当然不是啊,先生。

bOK, I'll take one.

那好,给我拿一瓶。

浏览:6470收藏:0好评:3 差评:4 添加时间:2012-12-06
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 20 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......