首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

bOh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

a Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

bIt's a deal.

一言为定。

a By the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

bOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?

a Well,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。

bYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

a Well,that's very nice of you.

啊!那太好了。

bIt sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.

好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

浏览:37765收藏:0好评:37 差评:20 添加时间:2014-05-29
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 14 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......