首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

bHello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.

你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。

a Please fill out this form, please.

请您填一下这张表格。

bOK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?

好的……在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?

a Yes. You must put on its name and full address.

是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。

bOK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?

a Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.

我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。

bHere you are. What is the rate?

这就是。请问手续费率是多少?

a This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.

是百分之一。就是十元。

bOK, when will this remittance arrive?

好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?

a Generally it will arrive within a week.

一般来说,一周之内就会到。

bThat's good. Is there anything else?

好的。还有别的什么事情吗?

a No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.

不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。

bThanks, I will.

谢谢,我会的。

浏览:3137收藏:0好评:2 差评:4 添加时间:2013-02-03
打印纠错收藏
1. May I help you? 请问有什么可以帮您?
服务行业常用问句

2. fill out this form 填下这张表格
Please fill out the form in block capitals. 
请用正体大写字母填写表格。

3. full address 完整地址
Full name 全名

4. Here you are. 给你。

5. remittance n.汇款 

He has returned the completed form with your remittance. 
他已经把填好的表格连同你的汇款一并寄回了。

 共 7 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......