首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.

这是我们船上交货价的价目单。所报价格没有约束力。

bGood, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go over the sheet right now.

很好。如果可以,我马上把价目单看一遍。

a Take your time.

请便。

bI can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

我一看这份价目单就知道你们的价格太高了。

a I’m surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of pro- duction has been skyrocketing in recent years.

你这么说我很吃惊。你知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。

bWe only ask that your prices be comparable to others. That’s reasonable, isn’t it?

我们只要求你方的价格能和别人差不多就行了。这个要求很合理,对不对?

a Well, to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions in our price. But first, you’ll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.

好吧,为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步,不过要请你先说明大概要订购多少,以便我们对价格作相应的调整。

bThe size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Let’s settle that matter first.

我们要订的数量很大程度上取决于价格,就让我们先解决价格问 题吧。

a Well, as I’ve said, if your order is large enough, we’re ready to reduce our prices by 2 percent.

好吧,如果你们的订货数量很大,我们准备减价百分之二。

bWhen I say your prices are much too high, I don’t mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.

我说你们的价格太高,并不是说仅仅高出百分之二或三。

a How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?

那么你说是多少呢?能不能说一个大概的数字?

bTo have this business concluded, I should say a reduction of least 10 percent would help.

为了促成交易,我认为大约给百分之十的折扣才行。

a Impossible. How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

不可能,你怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣呢?

bI think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. It’s unnecessary for me to point out that sup- ply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call your home office and see what they have to say?

有关化肥的行情,我想你和我一样都很了解。用不着我来指出, 目前的情况是供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。 我建议你打个电话给你们公司,看看他们有什么意见?

a Very well, I will.

好吧,我打个电话问问。

浏览:7749收藏:0好评:7 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 23 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......